If you operate a small business, increasing awareness of your brand should be a primary focus of your marketing strategy! Being a small business, you probably don’t have the budget to invest thousands in advertising. One of the best marketing opportunities to gather momentum and bring awareness to your brand is with social media. There are several things that you can do to with social media to help quickly build an audience and establish your brand.
Get Socially Active
- Building your social media brand can be easy with a proper social marketing strategy. In today’s digital environment, it takes more than having a Facebook profile. You MUST be active on your accounts! Engage with your consumers and build an audience.
- As some of the current social media cater to different audiences, look at where your business naturally fits within this space – Instagram, Snapchat, Youtube, etc.
Regularly Create Content
- Creating relevant content to engage your audience with. Produce content that your audience will want to share! This will spread your influence further across other social media platforms.
Embrace Video Content
- Video is everywhere in social media today! Live streaming on platforms like Youtube, Instagram, and Facebook is becoming increasingly popular. This new level of personal interaction with your followers is having a tremendous effect on businesses.
- Nearly all users admit that product videos help them in making purchasing choices.
- More than 60% of consumers that watch a video about a product say they are more likely to make an online purchase after viewing.
- The real estate market has shown that a listed property with a video will receive more than 400% inquires then listed properties without.
Everyone loves Free Stuff
- There’s no better way to spread the word your brand than by getting it into the hands of your customers – everything from key fobs and pens to Koozies and carry bags! Having your company logo put on some of these kinds of items and giving them away helps to draw attention to anyone that might see or interact with it. Merchandising is still a valid way to entrench brand awareness with everyday objects.
- More than 90% of customers today read product and company reviews before making a purchasing choice. When asked 7 out of 10 consumers will leave product reviews when asked.
Build your reputation on positive reviews all the while helping your SEO. For any poor reviews you get, you should contact the reviewer to resolve and make your customer happy. Often if you can use good customer service, and if the poor reviewer is happy with the result, they will change their review to reflect that.
Increasing your brand awareness will help you increase your sales! So what are you waiting for? If you’re looking for more help with content, click here to read 9 ways to make quality content.